SOUTH AUSTRALIA’S ONLY INDEPENDENT BULK LIQUID STORAGE, BLENDING AND DANGEROUS GOODS FACILITY
Welcome to Osborne Terminal Pty Ltd
Osborne Terminal, operating since the early 1970’s, offers long established experience within a key strategic location adjacent the Port Adelaide River.
Our goal is to provide a safe and reliable service to our customers, whilst striving for continual improvement.
We play a key role in our existing customers supply chains and strive to have a positive impact on our customer’s domestic and international markets.
Osborne Terminal has substantial land to facilitate future tank expansion opportunities.
- 26 bulk liquid storage tanks
- Additional dedicated blending apparatus and support tanks
- Tank sizes ranging from 20m³ to 2050m³
- Total site capacity in excess of 14,000m³
- Bunded packaged goods warehouse (licensed storage of packaged dangerous goods (IBCs, Drums and Pales))
- DG Licensed
- Class 3 Flammable
- Class 8 Corrosive
- Class 6 Toxic
- Class 9 Miscellaneous
- Ship loading / unloading
- 2 dock lines
- Road tanker / Isotainer loading and unloading
- Product heating